Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Riots during a pandemic...?

Is that really a good idea?

No. Neither are huge crowds at a space launch or beaches.

Of course it's a stupid idea, but no one has ever looked to the common slob in the U.S. as a hallmark of intelligence.  It wouldn't be such a problem if cops there acted less like the K.G.B. & at least pretended to be human. 

I go just to cough on people. I have no particular political leanings. I just like to harm people. If you go really early you can get to the old folks in wheelchairs and everything.

• Joe

No its a terrible idea...

Well, June is no good because I'm planning a tea party and it's just too hot in July. Plus I might have to go back to work eventually, and I'm not sure jail is an excused absence.

I need to riot now, and I need to do it by 7PM so I can get my kids home and ready for bed. They are both under age five.

• Olive

Not at all cause of large groups of people. But apparently they dont care bout their health