Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Why doesn’t my dad want to talk to me when I talk to him?

So I text him sometimes (he hates if when people call him because he always claims that whenever he gets a call he is driving).

When I do text him I know its at times he is home. But whenevee i try to start a concersation he always gives me one word responses and when I answer him back he sometimes doesn’t even answer me. That kind of makes me sad. My mom doesn’t do this.

I recently got married (october 2019) and I do not live at home but my dad would do this when I lived at their house. My dad sleeps at my grandparents house (he never sold it after they passed away. He goes to my moms during the day but sleeps at the grandparents house. Whatever works for their marriage i guess) and when I would text him then he did the same thing. But he talks to me normal in person. What gives??? He gets mad when he receives a phone call so thats why i text him (and whenever someone texts him while i am in the car with him at a redlight he hands me the phone all annoyed to see who it is)

you need to ask him this question

you need to ask him this question