Why won’t my computer turn on?

So I haven’t used my computer in a couple days and today I tried to turn it on to check something and it wouldn’t turn on?!! i pressed the power button and nothing! i tried many different outlets and power cords but it won’t turn on! it’s an imac 20 inch early 2008 btw.

it might be broken, get another one

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

yep, that's pearl.  A completely worthless answer. 

If it is a desktop computers then one of the plugs may not be connected to the computer. I have had or known someone who had or had access to many desktops and none would turn on and the problem was one wire was not plugged into the computer.

What to do if the computer is not turned on?

Solution: I want to identify this as a known problem. It would not be wrong to say that computers are not turned on regularly. There is only one solution to this problem for new users. It is a waste of money to take refuge in the seller. Listen carefully to the following words. Hope your efforts do not fail.

* After turning on the power switch, notice how many sounds the internal speaker of the system made. If the beep number is one, it means that the computer display is not getting output. Or it may be that the keyboard is not properly connected to the motherboard.

Computer and plug it directly into a wall outlet you know is working, rather than a power strip or battery backup that may be acting up. Make sure the power switch on the back of your power supply is flipped on, and if the outlet is connected to a light switch, make sure that switch is turned on too

Cause your power supply is damage

cause it’s broken, get another one 

Still spamming this crap huh?

Colly, please stop asking us. Your power supply is dead!