Would you have something against dating a friendless person with a good heart?

I like a shy and slow trusting guy from work and my friend says he doesn’t know how to keep a conversation going cause his whole life he’s never had friends outside of family or co workers he does not see outside work or worshipers he does not see outside of the house of God - I like him a lot but I can’t imagine going 40 years without friends cause I married an antisocial guy

no, i wouldnt have anything against them

• Linda

No I wouldn't. I am 57 and I don't have a lot of friends yet I have a few close friends close to my heart and I'm married with a 38 year old autistic son. I do not judge people by that. If he is a good person and you like him, go for it. You seem like a good person from the questions you ask here and I enjoy answering your questions. You deserve a nice guy. 

If that's stopping you from being in love with them, then you're not really in love with them. You have to decide that on your own. We can't determine how you really feel.

• ......

If that person has had trouble connecting to people such as befriending fake people/getting betrayed, then it's not that person's fault.

Right now, I only have 1 friend in my life.

I'm a single guy who has dealt with having toxic ex girlfriends, having been led on and rejected, have had messed up friends and have befriended/been nice to the wrong people.

If a woman I'm attracted who I end up getting to know, can't deal with me having 1 friend in my life and blames me for why I've had bad experiences then oh well. 

If a person just hates others or just never tries to make a connection with people, then that person is a lost cause.

If this person seems decent then go for him and give him a chance.

It's your choice to give him a chance or not;nobody is going to force you to date him.

Do what's best. Take care. ~Alan