Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

girls: is this unusual (pls help)?

I'm a junior in HS: 

I have (big) crushes on 2 sophomore guys, and (smaller) crushes on a few juniors and seniors. As for older guys (18-25+), I find them attractive but don't crush on them as much... maybe because I'm not around them often. So, is it weird that I generally find guys in my grade or a year younger slightly more attractive? Everyone always tells me girls like guys who are a couple years older, so I feel kinda weird. ??I just have a MAJOR crush on this sophomore (with a girlfriend) and my friend makes fun of me. I'm embarrassed bc I dream about him every night. We seem to have similar interests, but I have huge romantic (and kinda sexual) feelings for him.. help!  It's not like he looks older. He looks like he's 14/15, and I'm 17 but honestly look 15/16 and feel "young' for my age. Also, is it weird that many of my crushes aren't on "hot" guys with 6 packs (though I've had some) but more on cute/attractive shyer guys who like school (and sports)? I feel like I have a different/weird taste in guys??   

not trying to b rude, but is anyone capable of answering seriously? 

i dont think so

i dont think so

i dont think so