Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why do my coworkers have a problem with me being single?

I am not interested in dating, especially after experiencing my coworkers abusing me. I have experienced shaming, name-calling, gossip, slander, gaslighting, my alternator broke, love bombing, my car scratched, isolation, my work is stolen from me, my work ruined, my credit stole or denied, males trying to start fights, and even mocked to my face.

I've been slandered to the point that people assume that I am gay. The hilarious part is that they treat gay people far better than they treat me. The men avoid me as if I was disgusting, and the women avoid me as if I was violent. Which is fine for me, but then they notice how happy I become and then begin with the love-bombing again.  I have taken my concerns to my managers and they pretend that they are going to look into it, that they will tell my coworkers to back off. It rarely lasts more than a few weeks before my coworkers start again. I literally think they view my concerns as a joke.I am always angry, and I never used to be an angry person. I have had thoughts of quitting the job that I loved doing. I have walked out only to have my managers take me back and 'cave' to my demands. Not demanding anything but to be left alone. Do you have any advice? 

They have nothing better to do.

If I was you I would get another job.

Do not tell anyone about your social life.

you need to ask them this question

maybe you should ask them this question