Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

i cried over food is there something wrong with me?

my mom was making enchiladas and i had been helping her make them and set the table and everything but I went to the bathroom and when I came back she had put cheese on all of them. I hate cheese with a passion so basically all of them were ruined. I told her I wasn't hungry and to give them to my sister because she wanted them and I went to my room. I know I sound childish but I feel mentally unstable right now and I started crying about it because I really wanted some but she put so much cheese on them. I feel really disappointed because we had made some a few days ago and I asked for them with no cheese and she gave them to me with no cheese. She KNOWS that I hate cheese and she still put them. I feel bad because I feel like I'm being so bratty and not appreciating the food she made for me but I just can't eat anything I don't like, I'll literally throw up. 

This also happened when my sister ate my macaroni from pollo loco and I was so hungry and there was nothing else to eat and sad. 

I'm a 15 year old female, by the way... I feel so immature but I'm just so sad. Is it hormones or something? Is there something wrong with me?

Update:

I just feel so petty, bratty, immature, and ungrateful... :(

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

i dont think so

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Scrape the cheese off and eat them. Quit making a big deal over a little bit of cheese.

• ...Show all comments
    • The cheese was kind of melted and she put some on the inside too so there was no way I was able to just take it off. Plus once it's been there my picky *ss won't eat it anymore... I'm trying to be less picky but that's just how I am...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i wouldve just asked your mom not to put the cheese on them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.