what should i do here, i need advice?

a friend of mine that i haven't spoken to for about 2 years recently followed my instagram so i followed back. the thing is, every time i post a picture, she'll like it but then unlike it a couple hours later or the next day. this has been going on for 2 weeks now. should i ask her what's going on or just unfollow her? 

that's kinda strange. you could ask her (but you also don't want to seem too nosy). maybe she's trying to get a reaction? were you close friends? If not, either don't worry about it or unfollow her? If you are/were, maybe ask her casually..like "hey, what's for the unliking... :("

• david1 month agoReport

yeah we were close friends for quite some time. we stopped talking for about 6 years afterwards. 2 years after that, which was the last time I spoke to her, she asked how I was doing and then vanished again. fast forward to today and she's doing this.