YOUR OPINION ON THE GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS / RIOTS:?

Do you feel as if the actions are justified for the people have the right to be upset for a racist/ unjustified action of a police officer. Do you disagree with the concept of destroying people's homes, lives, and safety for this one man. Do you think these protests/riots are actually for George Floyd, or do you feel more than half the "protesters" don't care about him and just want to use this event as an opportunity/excuse. Should specific people be targeted for their harmful actions, or do you think this will just feed violence and make the situation worse. I want to hear your voices and know what you think so I can make and official statement/opinion on YouTube.

It's not justified at all, I don't live anywhere near Minnesota and have had to deal with rioters wanting to destroy my property.  I had to shoot a couple of them the last couple of nights but I feel like they knew that risk and chose to ignore it.  They don't care about George Floyd or justice.

• Meriqulim1 month agoReport

I'm sorry to hear about you experience. Thank you for your insight.