Does the asian diet keep you thin?

Since losing my job and being at home for all 3 meals - I've lost 12 pounds

My cousin is very very very thin and she used to dine at restaurants and tons of food all the time

I'm thinking she's skinny not from the quantity she eats but from the types of food she consumes

Like she would eat crab which is 150 calories a piece or she would have barbecued beef which is also low calorie

I know a lot of Chinese foodies who used to eat at Chinese restaurants all day long and they were all thin

One of my cousins was a sales coach for a bank and he would dine at American restaurants all day as socializing with the team was part of his job and he had a huge belly after 4 years of doing it

"I know a lot of Chinese foodies who used to eat at Chinese restaurants all day long and they were all thin" - there's this thing called bulimia. binge and purge... keep a careful eye on your cousin... just saying