G R
G R asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

I'm looking to buy an "air fryer". For those who have or had one, please tell me what make/model and details why you liked or disliked?

Its important if you like your unit that you tell me what make at least it is.

Did you air fry chicken (not wings....) who did it turn out?

There is some much conflicting info out there between recommendations it gets a bit over whelming. Looking to buy my husband one and want a decent one?

• Amy

I have the Ninja pressure cooker and air fryer in one and I love it.  It's a lot more than your average air fryer but the pressure cooker is awesome

• G R
      1 month agoReport

Thank you for your response.  I already have a pressure cooker

• KatieC

I have a Farberware 05105 6qt which unfortunately I don’t think they make anymore. I’ve never had any problem with it, and we’re going on two years of almost daily use. I haven’t made fried chicken in it, but my parents have the same model and say that fried chicken turns out amazing. My favorite thing about it is the rotating basket that comes with it. I can roast potatoes (or any vegetable) in 10 minutes without worrying about preheating an oven and have them come out evenly cooked on all sides. It also replaced our toaster completely. If I were to buy another, I’d definitely go with the same brand even if I couldn’t get the exact same model. It would need to have that basket, though, lol. 

• G R
      1 month agoReport

Thanks for your response.  A discontinued model doesn't help and i don't know if Farberware makes an air fryer.  I did look up your one you mentioned and it looks similar to Instant Pot Air fryer.