Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

How can I break my hymen ?

I have been trying to stretch my hymen myself with a vibrator (so that I’m better prepared for sex when the time comes.) I’ve been doing this for the last few months, but it’s so difficult ! Literally like hitting a brick wall. It doesn’t hurt really, it’s more like an actual barrier. It’s a smallish vibrator too...

I can fit 2 fingers just about when I’m post a few orgasms, but the vibrator JUST WON’T FITContext: I wear tampons and know how to arouse myself thank you very much (I’ve been doing it since I was 12 & I’m now 22!)I am at a loss as to how I cannot seem to be able to stretch it out so that I can comfortably have sex. Can my vagina really be this small ? If the vibrator won’t fit, how in the hell am I going to get a penis up there ?!Sorry to be so graphic! I need HELP please 

• Elle

Urologist specialize in this so call and make appt.

No you dont need help, no your vagina is not small (a baby comes down there); ask your gyn, they can simply knick it.  The hymen is actually pretty thick in some people