Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

In retrospect, why did trump assume asian American journalist, Weijia Jiang was from China and not an American?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

None.

Dealing with anyone of none WASP appearance seems to be an Automatic accusation of Racism.

A stupid question from anyone would deserve the same handling

Seeing Racism everywhere is why Media fringe editors want to send non-white "reporters" to harass the Republicans, hoping for any kind of adverse answer/reactions.

The FCC needs to License "reporters" and "news readers" et ceter. When they have something to lose maybe they might go back to news.

1A,  nope, it is the same as licensing 2A "shall not infringe" actors.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

He didn't.  We could have given that response to any reporter, and he said so himself:  "I am not saying it specifically to anybody. I am saying it to anybody who would ask a nasty question like that."

Watch the video for full context.  The reporter was a Princess Snowflake jerk.

• 1 month ago

From the context of the question and answer, he didn't.  

That's simply an erroneous belief due to the viewpoint bias against President Trump.

She said, "Americans are still losing their lives."  

He responded "They’re losing their lives everywhere in the world.   And maybe that’s a question you should ask China. Don’t ask me, ask China that question, OK?”

This doesn't indicate anything on his part except that he rightly blames China for having allowed (intentionally?) the virus to spread around the world, and the media doesn't seem to care that the Chinese government did that.

And wasn't she wearing a mask at the time?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.