America is disintegrating every day, why do you choose to live there, if you have the means to leave?

Exactly, if you have the means to leave. Which means that a lot of us are stuck here. As an American, what countries would I be able to go to that I could stay in indefinitely anyway? Without being a citizen or permanent resident? Without marrying somebody from that country so you could become a citizen? I know that  France used to allow you to only stay six months maximum on a tourist visa. Then you would have to leave and maybe stay away for a certain period time then you could come back for another six months. I don’t even know what the situation is these days. It used to be that way. And then if you get old and sick you’re not going anywhere anyway. You’re going to stay put in this country until you breathe you last . Which is probably my fate. I don’t even know if I’ll get out of the housing I live in or the state which I live in which I can’t stand.... let alone the country

• Judith

I was born here.  I didn't "choose" to live here but this is where I am a citizen and my family is here.  I would rather be in America then almost every country I can think of.  It ain't perfect but then, what is?  If I were a person with means, I would probably have a residence in some other country; e.g. England or on the Mediterranean in addition to my home in Michigan - but I am not a person of means.  I couldn't up and leave even if I wanted to.  

Trump won't always be our president but I am afraid he and others like him are what we Americans have come to deserve.  He is a reflection of our declining morality and civility.  It's pretty scary.  But then I'm not so sure this isn't happening elsewhere as well.

The vast majority of Americans (about 75%) struggle from one payday to the next and can't put anything in savings.  Do you think we are all rich and have multiple choices?  You are sadly mistaken.

Most Americans don't have "the means to leave". Modern immigration to any place one would want to live is based on either having a high level education or having a citizen immediate family member to sponsor you.

• Susie

I predicted 20yrs ago that liberals would cause the downfall of this country.  And I believe this has been their plan for decades.   The Justice Democrats say they want to build “New America”, but they have to tear it down first to rebuild it.  

• Daro
      1 month agoReport

Keep your eyes open. Every time the "protests" get violent Feds call for "more Federal control to stop the racism". The liberal medias job is to fuel the violence.

• Daro

....and go ....where? Rich Liberals threaten to leave every time there is a chance of a republican winning an election. Never seem to get around to it tho.

We normals wud be willing to pony up our hard earned tax money just to get rid of those retards. They just won't go.

• Daro
      1 month agoReport

Get serious. Oh , forgot, liberal. Go hang out around the "protesters". maybe they will pound some reality into your head. We normals wud relish dividing the country in 2. "Liberal states of America." and the "Normal states". We will get along just fine without libs.