Should I just rebuy all the TVs in my house with RCA TVs?

I get 29 channels via rabbit ears antenna in my house, but the only tv that picks them up perfect without any picture freezes and blocking in picture is the RCA tv.

Other TVs in my house, I get 29 channels but most of them freezes, or has blocks in the picture or has no audio.

Any suggestions ?

The RCA I just bought is receiving all 29 channels on rabbit ears perfectly

Today's RCA TVs are crap. 

• Boy
      1 month agoReport

Mine outperforms my other sets via rabbit ear antennas.

My other sets gets 29 channels but only 2 comes in perfect. My rca tv is picking up 29 channels and all of them are coming in perfect 

No trouble with those TV, what you need to improve all the TV trouble because you need to install a good outdoor TV antenna and a TV antenna amplifier to make to TV signal much stronger to overcome those freeze up trouble.

Have you done any troubleshooting like leaving the rabbit ears in the same place and connecting to each TV so that the same signal is being received by each TV?

• Boy
      1 month agoReport

the tv is in the same place, I swap them out and I see that the RCA is strangely picking up the stations all perfectly while the others are struggling.