Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

True or False - The Baby Boomers f*cked up America so badly that every subsequent generation faces a much harder climb to financial security?

That is what the Boomers thought of the Silents, what the Silents thought of the G.I.s and what the G.I.s thought of the Interbellums. It's a fact that every generation blames the one before it for all of its problems. 

Remember that when you buy a Galaxy S20 when you could get something less and invest it in your Roth IRA

You mean like all the mid-60s ish  Caucasian baby boomers like me who have to live in drug and crime-infested slumlord Section 8 ghetto housing because we don’t have 

money to live in a decent neighborhood? I’ll trade spots with you and move into mommy’s cozy furnished basement in your white bread neighborhood so you can see what it’s like here OK? Go push your fantasy narrative somewhere else 

• Sally

The Baby Boomers:

Got the Civil Rights Act passed

Ended the Vietnam War

Made a lot of progress on women's rights

Registered black folks to vote

and a host of other very important things.  Please list the major accomplishments of YOUR generation.