Judith
Judith asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

If a person has been blocked by someone asking a question, wouldn't it be nice if Yahoo would let them know that before a person takes the ?

time to respond - especially if at length - instead of AFTER?  Ticks me off.  Waste of my time.

I thought they had fixed that. Unless it's broken again, which wouldn't be surprising since this is Yahoo Answers.

Yes, I agree that is annoying, I remember spending lengthy amount of times typing up an answer, only to find out that I was blocked.

You get my Vote

• Zirp
      1 month agoReport

in the suggestion-board??

Currently living in Hell, Michigan. Living in the best damn castle you'll ever see. 

Apolitical centrist. 

Yahoo hates its users, sadly.

• No, I think it more fun, when the person gives a full answer and then finds out their answer, is blocked.  That will teach them a lesson

They HAVE fixed that, or they have tried to fix that. The "Submit" button should stay grayed out while you are composing your answer and never become interactive. OR  have NO answer.box or button or "Submit" displayed at all , as I have just found on a question I know I answered. 15 hours ago. Admittedly, sometimes it is very hard to tell when something is grayed out since interactive text is no longer in blue font. For people who are red green or blue green color blind it may be impossible to tell what is grayed out. 

Yahoo and Verizon DO NOT CARE what certain people think is "fun." 

• CarolOkla
      1 month agoReport

business management courses. Neither Yahoo cares what YOU or I think. BTW. I lost only 5 points, not 10. 

• Speed

I agree. I mean, I know certain users who've blocked me, but when an Anonymous question is in my area of expertise and I take the time to answer thoroughly and with citations, then find I'm blocked, I get pretty annoyed. This seems easy to fix, but I suspect YA doesn't care.

Edit: And my submit button is not greyed out.