Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Is yahoo answer apk still available?

I was using of this app for some months. My phone was reset and now i can't find the app in app store. Can you help?

5 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It was discontinued back in 2018. It wasn't well designed or popular, and was dropped after not being available for all that long. No indication that Yahoo/Verizon intends to create a new app for YA (and until the site is cleaned up and 'fixed' it wouldn't be worth the cost to create one). Mobile users have to access the site via web browser (in desktop mode, to access the most features). 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo Answers App has been Discontinued they dont have it anymore and there are no Plans at this time of it coming back it never worked out 

• They did away with the app not long after they started using it.   It really sucked and did not work with the desktop Yahoo Answers.  I think it the best thing they could have done.

• 1 month ago

No.  Verizon or Yahoo removed the Yahoo Answers Now app was terminated and removed from both the Apple and Google Play stores in July or November 2018. It failed beta testing and was already outdated when it was released. It was 2 to 4 days behind desktop version and was NEVER fully synced with the desk top version. 

It was available for YEARS, since 2014 before Yahoo stockholders revolted in 2014. Nothing happened during the transition to Verizon merging with Yahoo. 4 years later is NOT "soon." 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo Answers had an app at one time, but it did not work well so Yahoo removed it. Use the browser on your phone instead.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.