TENAT HOLLERINGAT ME?

TENANT HOLLERING AT ME?

Went to do an inspection & brought a Month to Month Lease for her to sign because she gave me 3 different stories about another dog.....Anyhow, she tried to grab it from me to sign. I told her not until I did the inspection. I laid it on the kitchen counter & did the inspection. She then grabbed it & signed it. I told her that was a month to month she signed until she decided about the dog then we could sing a long term Lease. She stated shaking & said no it's a problem and tried to hand it back and said she was going file a compliant against me.I told her.."that's fine". She started calling CHARLIE....the husband that was suppose to have left a year ago & he was in the closet. She told me a year ago to take him off the lease. I never did. What do you think is going on here???  I walked out and then I get this E-Mail and she sends me a  copy of the month to month that was signed and a copy of the original lease & said she just wanted to clarify it was all good & that she was in compliance with it all.I did not respond to her E-Mail. I don't trust her.....She is suppose to be a Councillor at her job. There is so

...Show more

Hi Barbara, can you please confirm to me that I am on a month to month lease, and that the 2 year lease amendment was voided? I am needing this confirmation, so that I can make sure I am in compliance with the full and current lease agreement.

Thank you,Amber Keith,,,,THIS IS WHAT HE IS NOW ASKING IN HER E-MAIL

Update:

THIS IS MESSING UP SOME HOW...SORRY... ANYHOW GO BY WHAT SHE JUST ASK ME NOW IN HER E-MAIL. WHAT SHOULD I ANSWER BACK AT HER??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • hello
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I would not want to deal with a deceptive tenant. But that’s just me.  

Because there are too many tenants who will not take the time and effort to sign and return another lease, I specify that my one year leases automatically go month-to-month after the initial lease period. If a tenant wants another lease she can contact me and ask for one. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Eviction...quickly and efficiently is your only course.

• 1 month ago

Sell your feckin property already. You have no business being a landlord. 

• 1 month ago

Tell her that her lease is terminated, she has 4 weeks to get her...stuff out and move...and put an ad in for renting it to someone who does not hide people from you and does not have troublesome dogs.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds like you need to get out of the trailer park business.

• R P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If those were my tenants, they would not be signing a new lease or month-to-month rental agreement. I would hand them a notice to vacate.

• 1 month ago

Your long winded rant doesn't make any sense!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.