TENAT HOLLERINGAT ME?

TENANT HOLLERING AT ME?

Went to do an inspection & brought a Month to Month Lease for her to sign because she gave me 3 different stories about another dog.....Anyhow, she tried to grab it from me to sign. I told her not until I did the inspection. I laid it on the kitchen counter & did the inspection. She then grabbed it & signed it. I told her that was a month to month she signed until she decided about the dog then we could sing a long term Lease. She stated shaking & said no it's a problem and tried to hand it back and said she was going file a compliant against me.I told her.."that's fine". She started calling CHARLIE....the husband that was suppose to have left a year ago & he was in the closet. She told me a year ago to take him off the lease. I never did. What do you think is going on here???  I walked out and then I get this E-Mail and she sends me a  copy of the month to month that was signed and a copy of the original lease & said she just wanted to clarify it was all good & that she was in compliance with it all.I did not respond to her E-Mail. I don't trust her.....She is suppose to be a Councillor at her job. There is so

...Show more

Hi Barbara, can you please confirm to me that I am on a month to month lease, and that the 2 year lease amendment was voided? I am needing this confirmation, so that I can make sure I am in compliance with the full and current lease agreement.

Thank you,Amber Keith,,,,THIS IS WHAT HE IS NOW ASKING IN HER E-MAIL

THIS IS MESSING UP SOME HOW...SORRY... ANYHOW GO BY WHAT SHE JUST ASK ME NOW IN HER E-MAIL. WHAT SHOULD I ANSWER BACK AT HER??

• hello

I would not want to deal with a deceptive tenant. But that’s just me.  

Because there are too many tenants who will not take the time and effort to sign and return another lease, I specify that my one year leases automatically go month-to-month after the initial lease period. If a tenant wants another lease she can contact me and ask for one. 

Eviction...quickly and efficiently is your only course.

Sell your feckin property already. You have no business being a landlord. 

Tell her that her lease is terminated, she has 4 weeks to get her...stuff out and move...and put an ad in for renting it to someone who does not hide people from you and does not have troublesome dogs.

Sounds like you need to get out of the trailer park business.

• R P

If those were my tenants, they would not be signing a new lease or month-to-month rental agreement. I would hand them a notice to vacate.

Your long winded rant doesn't make any sense!