PR
PR asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

YAHOO ANSWERS CHANGES?

Since Yahoo has changed the Answers format, I really don't understand how it works. I just want to go to a specific category (or even ALL categories) and find the newest questions. It seems to fluctuate, offering older questions intermittently, AND keeps switching back to "Discover". 

I really just want to see new questions. Simple . . . right?

I agree.. the questions I see now are not the newest questions, they are the ones with lots of answers & usually 5 or 6 days old.  Plus my notifications screen is gone.  Y/A gets worse everytime they change it!

It hasn't changed that much, they appear to have spaced all the questions out in the categories, I don't really have many complaints about it.

• Daniel

That has not changed in the New Format its still the Same you have to go to the Answer Tab and the Newer Questions are still in the same Spot Towards the Top and you have to keep Clicking on the Answer Button sometimes its a Bit of a Pain but we will all get use to It 

• .

If you go to Answer on the "all categories" page or in a specific category, that will give you the most recently posted questions. Since the site is currently defaulting to "Discover" you just have to manually select "Answer". 

You can also express your feedback on this issue on the feedback forum here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 by voting for the same suggestion if someone else has already made it, or making the suggestion yourself (sort the posts there by "new" to see what suggestions about the new format have been made.

Discover (trending) questions is the new default when you change categories.