How can I fix my posture?

Hello. I’m 21 years old (female) and I need help. I‘ve had a slight hunch for most of my life. I also have scoliosis and mild pectus excavatum. I get light headed when I attempt to stand up straight and I have difficulty breathing (I assume because of my pectus). It might be too late, but I need to know what to do to fix my posture. I purchased a Lumo Lift (a device you attach to your clothes; it buzzes whenever you slouch) about 7 years ago but I stopped using it when I realized it was only helping one half of my body. I used to go to a chiropractor and though it really helped, the results were never permanent and I couldn’t afford to keep going each month for $50 an appointment (I spent over $300). 

Do you know of any easy exercises or any apps that would guide me to standing up straight? I just don’t know what to do anymore. Thank you

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.