What's the name of this mechanism piece?

Hi, I search desperately for the name of this piece that is in my jigsaw, on this image it's named "clip" but I found nothing with this name on Aliexpress... I precise it's the name given on a Dewalt jigsaw "parts diagram" and I have not a Dewalt Jigsaw, and my jigsaw doesn't have after-sales service parts selling . Could you help me please? (N° 48 on the diagram) 

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    .It looks like a "circlip" or a "snap ring" or a "locking ring" or a "retainer".

  • 4 months ago

    In english it's called a circlip, or an E clip.  The picture is too small to tell which.

  • 4 months ago

    Found it guys ! In French it's named "Anneaux de retenue":


Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.