Is it normal for teen to be hairy?

I'm a 15 year old girl of Hispanic decent. I notice I am quite hairy in my bum area, stomach, back, arms and face. On my face I can be quite hairy especially my sideburns but I don't have a beard or thick moustache. I have tried waxing and shaving on my body and I don't like that it gives me rashes and such. And I find it's a bigger deal on my face since I see more acne when I remove my facial hair. I don't usually have bad acne as it varies. I heard about pcos syndrom and I worry I may it have it. But I was wondering if it was possible to just be a hairy girl and not have any condition. Or that it may be just be puberty. Anyways both hairs and acne cause me to me self conscious.

It can be and some ethnic backgrounds tend to have more body hair than others. However, the next time you are seeing your doctor you should ask them.  Sure, it will be embarrassing but you are going to find yourself asking other embarrassing questions as you grow up.