Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Is Yahoo Answers tying to make their format so bad that trolls will start leaving the site?

• .

Of all the possible reasons for changing the format, I'd say it's 99% certain that wasn't part of the decision making process (too much chance of losing more quality users than trolls). 

• Daniel

No Yahoo is making a new Format to Compete with Other Sites Rather we like it or not we have to get use to it Unfortunately its the way it is Yahoo never listens to its Users in terms of Formats 

Since all they did was remove the hated purple and some features that did not work, trolls will not be impacted.

• When we leave the trolls will have no one to troll.

nope. trolls are the definition of entertainment

• SPQRALAN2 weeks agoReport

I answered this question until Yahoo deleted my account for "violating terms of service" with no explaination as to how.