I have a six-string bass but I don't know how to play the bass, I tried but I failed?

I had teachers and I couldn't progress, plus I tried for twelve years

Time to sell it then.  Music and art are talents and some people can never master them.

I suspect that your hat is too tight, if you know what I mean.

• Tong Po1 month agoReport

No, I don,t understand you

• Tony B

That's not something I'd want to shout about - I'd keep quiet about it!

Do you have a question?

If you can’t play it, sell it. I’d imagine a 6 stringed base is worth some serious coinage.  

Sacrificially burn it so your sub conscious has the memory as a point of reference, this way you will never make the same mistake again as the reference will serve as a guide for your future decisions. The memory will automatically arise any time you need to make a decision on a long term commitment giving you a foundation from which to make the decision it will also bring closure to any sense of failure you feel, ensuring any anxiety’s or regrets about the wasted time are unable to manifest now or at a future date. That’s an outcome better than money trust me   

• Kieth

Pawn shop, beer and pizza money.