saz asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

A friend had sex in my bed while I was away. Should I just wash the sheets or bun them?

I know binning them might be a bit excessive but it’s an honest question. Would just washing them be hygienic enough or is it better to get rid of them? 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Washing should take care of the body fluids.   But that was most disrespectful of your friend to do something like that. 

• 4 weeks ago

You should bun them.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Well, it might depend upon who was the other half of the romp in your bed. You might want to get rid of the mattress or move out of the house.   If there is no emotional attachment, wash the sheets twice.  Think hotel room.  You have no problem sleeping on those sheets or that mattress and you know what service they have seen.  Or the dirty bedspread in a hotel room. They don't change it.  It sees a lot of direct butt contact, and you sleep with it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God help you when your are old enough to stay in hotels.  Pretty much every surface have had someone having sex on it at one time or another.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Just washing is certainly enough.

• 1 month ago

How do you know they did?

or are you just trolling this.

• Shark
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

any stains?

• 1 month ago

ask your friend what to do.

• what  means  "bun them"?

what  means  "binning  them"?

do  you  proofread  your  question … before  choosing  "submit"?

• Olive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Wash em with bleach would work

• 1 month ago

Depends how sexy your  friend is. If the friend and person they banged are gross, burn them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.