Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

When Trump uses the military and national guard to start shooting into crowds of protestors won’t that just start a civil war?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

NO... THE RIOTERS RIOT in MY YARD and try to take what I have worked for Will make me shoot to defend myself and my belongings though.. You are one who thinks there is NO DIFFERENCE between a RIOTER and a PEACEFUL PROTESTER... I bet you also cannot use the word ILLEGAL...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

1) Its against the Constitution  to use active duty military against civilians,  Trump has zero control over NG unless he federalizes them, then they become active duty and under the Constitution they can not be mobilized  against civilians

2) The governors  have the authority  to mobilize  their NG, Trump does not

• ...Show all comments
    • What part of DEFEND AND PROTECT THE The UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES both foreign and DOMESTIC do you not understand.. You need to reread the CONSTITUTION and actually study CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS.. 

• 1 month ago

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When you stop asking dumbazz questions will you still be a Troll?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

President Trump doesn't have command of any armed military or police forces deployed against demonstrators at this point. National Guard are under state control and local police are under local command. Trump is just spewing gas from his butt to sound like a tough guy.

• 1 month ago

Are you CLUELESS, or do you actually believe that is what the National Guard would be doing.

• Da
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I hope so. The US Government needs to be overtaken and dismantled. 

The US Government is abusive towards citizens and is corrupt.

• Kieth
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Right, and a bunch of sissies swinging dildos at the national guard is going to do it.

• 1 month ago

No where in The Constitution does it state you have The Right to loot and destroy public or private property. And the Governor of Minnesota ordered the Guard mobilized to help restore order.

Federal troops are on standby if need be so Trump is acting within his Authority!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It would mean that Americans would not vote for him.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Look up Kent State Shootings. It's happened before.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.