Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPerforming Arts · 1 month ago

Pretend that I am blind and you must describe it as detailed as possible for me to see it in my mind's eye.?

• Ludwig

It is a butt-plug, just the same as the others in your collection, but a little too pointy to use with complete safety.

Having once worked with a person who is blind since birth - you’ll never see it in your mind’s eye.  Your brain has never processed anything visually; so while you can experience something with your other senses, it’s not possible to “see” it even in your mind’s eye.  Describing something visually to you will not give you any real sense to what it is.

• sam

Dark chocolate shape that someone took a bite out of. The shape is of a makeup blender on top of a peeled orange with an unwrapped Ferraro Rocher chocolate at the bottom. 

It's a breadfruit topped with a small turban squash topped with an avocado buttplug, the whole thing painted black.