Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Why are white leftist rioters like ANTIFA burning down black neighborhoods? And why aren't Democrats saying anything about it?

These communist revolutionaries are going into black neighborhoods to riot, pillage, and destroy using the death of George Floyd as an excuse to do so. Let me tell you something: they don't care about Floyd. They're just using him to rile up blacks to create riots. ANTIFA only wants to usher in communism.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

For the same reason the Nazis burned The Reichstag and proceeded to blame communists, it gets gullible people to join them.  ANTIFA is burning black neighborhoods but pretending they have nothing to do with it so black people will channel their rage and the enemies of ANTIFA

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Too busy bailing them out of jail. 

• 1 month ago

same reason as right wing people protest in Michigan with AR-15 type weapons I suppose.

• 1 month ago

They don't care who they hurt as long as they get the result they want.

They want to bring down our current form of government and they do not care how many people get hurt or die to accomplish this goal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In fact, there has been much discussion over the past two days about agitators form both sides -- right and left -- who MAY be involved in the riots. It is not yet certain they are, and investigations are underway.

I don't know where you've been, but I've heard plenty of people, both Democrats and Republicans, saying things about it.  There were discussions on the subject on the Sunday morning news shows, which I doubt you watch, since you are so clearly so poorly informed,  However, don't make assumptions about what's going on in places you don't live and things you have not personally observed.

By the way, there is no large ANTIFA group with some unified agenda and never has been. Anyone who thinks otherwise is suffering from conspiracytheoryitis.  ANTIFA groups in the US are small and disorganized and don't share any particular set of plans or ideals. They're actually pretty laughable as activists go.

In addition, we're seeing some evidence of white supremacist groups beings involved as well agitators who may be paid by -- well, we cannot be certain yet.  We know the Russians are certainly enjoying all the chaos.  One wonders whether they are making an effort to contribute to it, but we can't be sure.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

doesnt matter now with them being designated a terrorist organization .. their days of bullsht are over and anyone associated with them will be thrown 'under' the jail literally .. legally they can make terrorists just 'disappear' and nothing has to be accounted for ...

• 1 month ago

ok boomer. Now go sleep it off.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.