My ten year old daughter can't stop crying?

She physically can't stop crying and she says she does not know why. Today is Sunday so the dr is not in, but has anyone ever experienced this?

I did the same thing starting at 11its was because I was depressed with anxiety and didn’t know how to express it so it took years before my mother took me to see a psychiatrist where I was finally diagnosed at 13

• Willie

She cries because she looks at you and knows she'll look like you when she grows up.

Ok she a boyfriend

• helene

I'm going to suggest that she's about to start her period one of these weeks.

But even if she isn't, hasn't she been through enough scary stuff for the past six months to explain a crying attack?

This is really not the place for that kind of advice. 

• Ann

Time for therapy. BTW, 10 isn't a toddler or a preschooler. That might be part of the problem. And you and I both know that you can reach the doctor if you have to. Of course, he may explain it's the violence and the murder of that man.....