Did Trump succeed in making america great again.?

108 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Riots, looting, 2M with deadly virus, 106k dead, 40M unemployed.... yeah, good times!  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The virus is not his fault and remember that he agreed in the past to a stimulus check to help those in need the most.  He will make many improvements next term.

• Preston4 weeks agoReport

If Trump had taken a stance on the virus just a week earlier thousands of deaths would have been prevented. Instead he called it a liberal hoax. If you don't believe me google it

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Best POTUS ever wait till 2021 and 4 more even better years

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He’s a Russian stooge. Russia got him elected so the u s could be destroyed, so it would be polarized and ripped to shreds and everybody would end up on psychiatric drugs from anxiety and depression. It worked. Just look at us. Russia ended up successfully destroying us by installing Trump

• David
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Sure Russia got him elected because everyone lets FB choose their candidates.  LOL

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't look that way... but the making America great again is maybe nothing about what other people think is great... 

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

What was the last empire? You know they also fall, reason to fall of the Roman Empire  was Overexpansion and military overspending, Government corruption and political instability, the decline of Rome dovetailed with the spread of Christianity, that new faith helped contribute to the empire’s fall. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He's flushed America down the tubes.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

If you mean by great again as our founding fathers wrote about, no. We are still great and always will be but the rules have changed and it will not be the way we had hoped it to be.

• 1 month ago

Miracles never cease.  Yes, even with the pandemic and the riots and violence, this President will come through this and this country will be better for him being President.  Never in my life have I seen a President fight for this country like President Trump has done so far.  The worse thing that can happen in America is not let this President have 4 more years.  This man has shook up not only the USA but the world.  He demanded from China what should have been done a long time ago.  At least he knows one thing and that is you can't appease an enemy.  This was tried with Hitler and it did not work.  The only thing this world understands is strength.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I guess you're one of those liberals that hates Trump so much that he's at fault for everything. That paper cut you got last week? Trump's fault. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Daro
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Notice idiot-liberals make the assumption that when we criticize demokkkrats (party of the Klan) for specific bad policies of theirs that we automatically worship Republicans. Many Repub politicians are just Demoks in cheep clothing..

• 1 month ago

Hell No! This is worst state I have ever seen this Country in and that was before Coronavirus. I'm pushing 75 and have seen a lot but Trump, with Republican help, have lead to this current State of Dis-Union. Nobody is going back to what it was, we will make sure of that at the ballot box. Time we cleaned up this country, the Congress 1st...and we take control again over who the kind of people we want to run our Government. Not sleazy low intelligence TV reality stars for one thing but that is the least of the problem, we need to vote out all Republicans, from the top down to fix the mess they made of their party. It is really like doing them a favor as they will not survive as a party in the future with their current "leaders" who are really just bought and paid for by the 1%. After we take Congress we need campaign finance reform. That alone will do almost 90% of what needs to be done to fix our current problem. That and Term limits for Senate and House. Term limits for Judges as well. 

• Billy1 month agoReport

Okay boomer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.