Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Why am I getting so many dreams lately ?

Last night I had a dream, something happened and I went back in time to 10 years ago. I was 15 and something big was going on at my house, like a wedding, everyone was in suits and happy, people from school and old friends were arriving in so it kind of felt like a prom but it was at my house. I knew I was back in time and was a little uneasy about it at first. Then I went to my grandparents house and they were younger looking and more active, I needed to collect something for the event, I felt like there was no responsibility, I was walking around and never entered the house for the event, I just walked home and my old dog came running around the corner, I was so happy to see him and my friends came out and we were talking. At this point I was really happy and accepted that I must start life again from this point. In the beginning I was nervous that some of my little cousins and nieces and nephews who had been born in those 10 years may not be as a result of any actions I take, but they somehow appeared. I knew this was unusual but put it down to the same oddity that put me back in time, I thought it was magic. Then I thought, hang on a minute I know who won every Premier league, world cup etc I said to myself I can get rich here too, I'll tell all my friends to back Leicester to win the 2016 title etc. At this point I remember thinking do that before you wake up, I knew I was dreaming so I went to my dog and played with him and woke up.

I'm dreaming a lot lately but why? 

You wish to go back in time to an easier and better time.  The real world is too chaotic for you and many people, right now, so to see your friends and old dog from long ago, from 10 years ago, makes you happy and content! 

The dream might mean your life experiences have made you knowledgeable and if you use that knowledge to bless others - you will reap tremendous reward - whether social or material or manual or both