am I a disappointment?

my mum always said I was her smartest kid and I was the only kid that was going to college. but my grades this semester were only c's and d's. in the last semester i had mostly b's.

• sarah

No you are not a disappointment. it was just a little warning to tell you to try harder next year. You can only do your best . I bet you will have brilliant grades next year, and your mum will love you whatever happens.

You need to try harder to remember.

• Mom's love are unconditional, im not sure abt dad, what your father says?

• df

No a lot of people are having grades drop because of the stress from the pandemic 

Schools overrated. You'll get over it.

No because these days having good grades in school doesn't matter anymore. School is outdated and it's mostly the older generation who are brainwashed to believe that having good grades and being good at school matters in order to be successful in life.

• Lee

It's alright. Try harder next time. You'll only really disappoint her if you don't make it to college in the end, so make sure that doesn't happen!