Ferkin asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Is sir Prince Philip looking forward to getting a haircut?

I don't know if this has been asked before. But I know that the hairdresser's and barbers can open from Monday, and some of them won't be ready. But does anyone have an idea which ones will be open,or is it a matter of wait until see.

• Favourite answer

"wait until see"? Are you sure about that? I mean, REALLY sure? I think it will be a mutter of, weight and sea.

• Ferkin1 month agoReport

I missed that wankerbikerpropism

He can just stand outside and it will blow off.

A servant has surely been trimming up his hair - both that on his head and the long grey hairs growing out of his nose, ears, and from his “family jewels”

• Since he retired from public life - especially since he is no longer even allowed to drive - the knight-prince has reverted to nature. He does not need haircuts, soap or clothes. 

Dame Queen Elizabeth has been cutting his hair with the sword she knighted him with, so doesn't need to worry about the barbers opening.