Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMobile Phones & Plans · 1 month ago

Looking at buying my first smart phone. Other than talk and text. What else can I expect? ?

Can I watch regular tv, Youtube, Netflix including other online features? 

What's a good phone for a beginner? Any advice is helpful.

Pick a phone that you can hold on to without pressing unnecessary buttons on the sides and that is easy to use. If you have subscriptions to streaming services, you will be able to watch them. Find one that has the longest battery life, and get two chargers. Get a good case and a screen protector. Pick one that fits into your pocket or purse. A good smart phone can cost more than $600--so check them all out before you buy one. Ask for demonstrations and ask how long the battery lasts. Get phone insurance. 

• Nicey8

yes you can, provided you have a subscription with netflix.

Samsung A3 is good, so is Motorola Z4 phone - just pick the phone that is suited to your budget.

I phone 7 I’m older and don’t get a lot off tech stuff So someone got me my phone 

• nfgdddddddddddddd

Depends on your budget. I wouldn't spend that stimulus check on a phone.