Phil
Phil asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

If the US was 75 percent black and 13 percent white ( ie reversed) do you think there would be many/ any white Presidents elected?

• Archer

I look at the performance of the only black president to serve. I think it will be some time before one sees another black in the office unless the Democrats look to the up and coming within their party but then they would have not control over that individual like they will over Slow Joe the pervert!

• Phil

I don't consider Obama to be black. He was mixed.

No, because there wouldn't be Presidents.  One of the reasons for declaring independence from the British in 1776 was so that white Americans could take over the land of the Native American Indians in places where the British didn't want to allow that.  If the country was only 13% white, then the question of whether or not to let whites move into that land wouldn't have been as important an issue, and we would have remained British colonies.