Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

How does feminism and the George Floyd case go together ? ?

Or how is police brutality a feminist issue? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Shorty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Feminists ( female communists) the direct cause of this mess and the following riots. 

No doubt about that since they are funded by communists 🇨🇳 China to incite the riots.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Thse 2 are about as common t ech thr

as Black vs White is which's syg non @

all & anyone who sees such ms b hgh 

on drugs !

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

• Redmond1 month agoReport

Type much?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Women too have been killed by overzealous policing and of course most victims of police violence have female relatives who are left grieving. But in general these two things aren't all that related. Female cops are less likely to physically manhandle a suspect to death but they're also more likely to shoot one. Beyond that there's really not a clear connection. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I follow a lot of celebrities on social media and I haven't seen a single one of them speak negatively against Floyd. They are all for him and against police brutality, racism and all that. They're even telling people to not be silent on the matter. I think people finally understand how serious the matter is and now they're all together on this. Even the feminists. Taylor Swift, etc. They're all very vocal on this matter which is really surprising to me. Most of the soft city females who usually stay indoors and away from men and people of other races... even them, are being vocal about it. I just hope all these things going on would teach the popo a thing or two.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They're unrelated. Feminism is a movement about women's issues and the George Floyd case is about police brutality, especially toward black men. I think feminists would only be concerned about police brutality if it were toward women.

• feminism promotes attitudes of racialized misandry;

George Floyd was killed because of racialized misandry 

• Anon1 month agoReport

Honest question: is it still considered misandry if it's men hating other men? Because then I'd say at least that has been happening throughout human history, whereas the feminist version seems to be relatively more recent.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.