Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If Trump needed a kidney transplant to survive and you were his only match... would you give him one of yours?

If I was able and a match and we talked in person first but sadly I have a dromedary hump on one of mine so he cannot ask me for this.  Yes that is just how much I trust he knows what he is doing.  There is one thing I would like to give him if able and it something someone in the valley claimed long ago and he deserves it.  But not my choice and guess he is just going to make sure I do not have to listen to him anymore or he loses that thing he claimed about not being bothered before 11am. The hump is not an infection or anything that will hurt me. 

Yes. I’d give him any organ in my body, just as long as a family member didn’t need any.

• alan P

No.  One pf my family or friends might need my kidney in the future.

I would as long as he gives me all his money

YES and 78 million other Americans would also

I would not give Jesus himself one of my kidneys.

• Soul1 month agoReport

I would. Jesus wouldn’t need it though.

I would seriously consider it. I'd even seriously consider doing so if YOU needed one. 

No one should save evil.

• Soul1 month agoReport

By that logic, no one should save anyone, because everyone has some evil in them.

I'd have him wire the billion dollars he doesn't have to a Cayman account, (close I hope,) and make him sign a contract that he will never tweet again and live in a trailer in North Dakota.

• Cenk
      1 month agoReport

I hope you are sitting down m johnson because you win my good socialist of the day award for lying above and beyond the call of duty for a good socialist that longs for the downfall of the American way of life! Congratulations and keep up the amazing lies!

Yes, I would donate mine.