What would you do in a situation where your child is spitting?

I've seen occasions where kids would start spitting for whatever reason and I've even seen it on Supernanny before. As for the question, well this really depends on the situation and why it's being done in the first place. If they spit on another person because they're angry, that requires a timeout and they'd be cleaning the mess if there is one. If they're spitting to get attention, I simply wouldn't respond at all or tell them " I'm sorry but I don't play with people who spit" and walk away. So what would you do in that kind of situation?

Obviously such a darn disorder would nd being

then examined by a specialist & propely dgnd

inorder for any remedy to truly come abt my 

Bro-brah !

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recategorize your question under polls and surveys

When I was in nursery school and I spat at people they made me sit there with bucket and spit in the bucket for hours and hours and hours. my mouth was so dry I remember it and I never spit on anybody again after that