What do vegans think of people that "just don't care"?

I accept all arguments for veganism. I understand why people are vegan, and I can probably see that it is the better way to live. However I just don't care, I am a proud selfish person who enjoys bringing pleasure to myself at the costs of other beings lives. I really don't care about animals or the environment, or the future of earth, it's not really my problem. I live my own life and do my own thing, yes what I do affects other people, but me being born is an effect of other people, and so is everyone else existence; determinism. What I'm saying is, vegans are right, I just don't care.  

They're mean to them hhh

Vegans know that morality is subjective and they have no chance in convincing anyone who knows that life works that way. Vegans know it is our nature to hunt kill and destroy. We will continue doing it as we need meat. They therefore try push their agenda onto our kids who don't know any better. 

You know nothing of pleasure. You have no love.

Most vegans wouldn't be interested in what you think. A minority, I think, would simply not believe that you didn't care about what they ate.

• charmorgan1 month agoReport

Yet a lot of vegans try to convince meat eaters to go vegan

• martin

Your honesty is courageous.  Most people probably feel the same way.

You are not selfish or uncaring, you are human and therefore an omnivore. We can go vegetarian by choice. I do not buy the idea that meat-eating is 'environmentally harmful' or 'unsustainable' simply because humans have eaten meat and dairy [and fish/seafood] since the palaeolithic, and therefore does not suddenly become  'unsustainable'/'environmentally harmful' etc in the 21stC AD.

What anyone else would think: that that and you are a copout as well as a lie. Were you to really feel that way, you wouldn't ever do anything. You wouldn't even be asking this question. Why would you if everything is predetermined, nothing changes anything, and you just don't care? You wouldn't. So you're a liar and a copout.