How to think outside of the box?

Open the box , get out of it ...try looking at things from a different point ...analyze people around you & their reactions ,this really helps a lot .

The best way to think outside the box is by being different, unique, and understanding. I am autistic, I have Asperger's syndrome.  My whole life I have been judged for being different.  It was not until I got to college  when i appreciated my Asperger's.  It's a gift. I think out side the box none stop.  A set of ideas and theories  different  ideologies  apart  from your friends and peers. These are what will get you noticed.  The smallest  details that others overlook will help put the finishing  touches on what ever presentation  you need for school, work, or your career. 

Well, you could try asking a question, for one.

• Git

When all solutions to a problem failed, thinking outside the box requires you to consider solutions that are considered ridiculous, impossible, improbable, stupid, simplistic, complicated, unrelated and etc.

Maybe spend more time away from other people and in solitude. Consensual thought will then not be as much of an issue and your mind will be free to come up with original solutions, un

influenced by the opinions of others

Learn to analyze and come to your own conclusions. 

• P

I never cease to be amazed at how limited peoples thinking is. I simply focus on defining EXACTLY what the problem is, what is the nature of possible solutions, and how these can be achieved.

Sometimes there is an eligent and simple solution that stands out. Sometimes there isn't, and then it's a case of choosing the best of the bunch

• P
      4 weeks agoReport

and check there isn't a dead cartoon character in the box with you

• small

Ignore your natural first reaction and think as if you are not you.... like you are abnormal.

Take a look at your hand for about ten seconds then ask yourself the question what da hell is a universe, if it exists in a physical plain what exists outside of it and where do I as a so called life form fit in the existence outside of the universe. You are now well outside the box

• ANON4 weeks agoReport

you speak words about places but what are words? where are these places in the grand scheme of things, will they matter when the are but dust ... what will they mean then?

Don't live in a box.

• Era Ora is a one Michelin-star Italian restaurant located in the Christianshavn neighbourhood of Copenhagen, Denmark.