whenever I plug my phone into a wall outlet, it starts to make a loud rattling noise, what do I do to fix this? ?

apparently this happens to any wall outlet I plug my charger into. I'm starting to think that the problem is the phone charger itself, but I don't know what's exactly is the reason why. 

ah if it is not the phone. You might have a loose electrical box in the wall. And when you plug it in the box and conduit bounce, rattle and vibrate.

You might need to call a professional for this 1. You have to open the wall up and fix the issue. Because it will only get worse and lead to a potential risk of failure, electrocution, electrical fire etc.

Electricity is not something to toy with or ignore.

Source(s): journeyman electrician and seen similar situation.
    • nathan1 month agoReport

thank you so much for this, i thought that my phone charger was the problem

What rattles, the phone or the outlet

• nathan1 month agoReport

it's the wall outlet that makes the noise. I can't think of any reason why this is happening 

Is the rattling coming from the phone, or the outlet?

I can't think of any reason EITHER would rattle.

• nathan1 month agoReport

it's the outlet that makes the rattling noise btw