Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How horrible is the new Yahoo Answers format ?

13 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Annoying, but then so are violations (chat posts are violations, FYI).

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Out of the various formats they've had since the purple inception, it's the worst one.

• 1 month ago

They've removed notifications. How can I respond to those who comments on my answers. VERIZON, FIX THIS CR_P.

Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

They are here https://answers.yahoo.com/notifications or the bell icon too right of page

• 1 month ago

still trying to figure out why the hell they  changed the categry  leaderboards to show a users  POINTS total, instead of the number of the BA's they had in the category,  since the leaderboard isn't based on POINTS. 

and why did they change the category leaderboards at all,  when the OVERALL leaderboard has been frozen for years and doesn't even reflect the correct amount of points. ? 

Curiouser and curiouser..........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Laredo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am fine with the lack of colours on the new format.  However, my only whinge is that is automatically takes you to Discover and you have to then click on Answers.  For a lot newcomers to the site this may give them problems.  When they designed the new format why on earth did they not just leave  it as you go to answers first!  Who knows, only the designers of the new format.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Like it, nice, bright and new looking. 

• 1 month ago

I am out of words already. I just wanted to see the green layout back. It's the best.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

On a 1-10? 10!!!!!!!!!!

• Mog
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It’s working alright for me. I don’t like the notifications page. It’s the desktop version and the letters are too small to read so I have to zoom in. 

• 1 month ago

The new format is terrible and annoying but even worse is its tendency to give you old questions instead of new ones.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.