Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Are the riots in America a clear indication that multiculturalism has failed and that white people can't coexist with ethnic minorities ?

Notice how the MSM coddles the rioters and calls them protests? Pretty hard to miss. Did you all know there are videos of Floyd (who was married or soon to be married to a white woman) calling on blacks to "stop being violent"? There up on YouTube. The ones rioting would have called him names for it. As soon as the economy went on pause, these RIOTS were inevitable. And the MSM and leftist internationalists knew it. Hell, I saw it coming and even told people as much, but what does a nobody without a blue checkmark know, eh? Floyd was an excuse. The cop who murdered him (yes, I said MURDERED, because I am not cool with what he did.) was arrested- Justice was being served, so what is the point of rioting other then an urge to steal and destroy? Every one of these plunderers should be put to death for terroristic attacks, and threatening the stability of the nation as well as lives and property. And that may just be where this is headed....We shall see.....I do know that the MSM and elite HATE the minorities they pretend to care about...After all, they are and have been encouraging and misleading them into their destructive temper tantrums KNOWING it could get them or others harmed....Every race-baiting news person AND their producers and showrunners should be seized and tried for treason and insurrection. Everyone rioting should get life in prison or a death sentence.

If anyone thinks I am the only one sick of this and thinks this way, your WAY off....So yeah, Multiculturalism has NEVER worked, it WONT ever work, and its already been tried in Greece, Rome,Spain, South Africa, and elsewhere and ALWAYS ENDS in destruction and war....Just because you or I can look past differences doesn't mean everyone else will. And you cant legislate people to like or not like something. Whats more, the media hides an epidemic of black-on-white violence and coddles and encourages it, while they zoom in on ANY potential to blame whites for something. Usually the story falls apart, but this time they were right, the cop was wrong....This could have been a clear win for their argument, and instead they riot like babies throwing tantrums.

Just because people THINK they are put upon, doesn't make it truth.

• And yes, Deni. Left wing extremists and the Leftist media (who are THEMSELVES extremists are the liars that sell this story. They make the cardboard dragon, so they can hail themselves as dragon-slaying heroes......

Of course they are.

Source(s): Those old English slavers should never have shipped them to the colonies.

It shows how the far left are utterly incapable of peaceful protest and keep resorting to violence by burning cities and smashing property many of which is owned by black people the very people they claim to stand up for Antifa are simply a bunch of mindless thugs and Donald Trump is dead right to take action against them.

Abraham Lincoln; "A nation divided against itself cannot stand."

seems that way,  the non whites are becoming disruptive

The indication is another brother down at the hands of the beast.

We cannot coexist because the beast is violent and has a superiority complex and so we're taught that it is best to seperate from the white man before the last days that our people may be spared the wrath of God.

• Under tosh, wherever you vile entitled scum go, that place becomes wasteland. Zimbabwe being a perfect example. You want to live in muck and still blame others for it. Utter trash.

Looting and stealing is not protesting!  

• Doris
      1 month agoReport

95% of crowds on streets are exercising their constitutional rights of peaceful protest, can they stop those who have other ideas?  Isn't it conservatives that call upon an armed population, and Second Amendment rights to overthrow unjust government?  Why cannot Conservatives understand consequences

I can only say what I saw. A lot of different ethnicities rioting and a lot of ethnicities suppressing the rioters.

I’m not saying there isn’t racist elements within institutions such as the police, but some find racism and injustice when there isn’t actually any to be found, it’s kind of made me slightly sceptical, even cynical to a point, when certain groups immediately shout out the reasons for injustice.

I’ll give an example here in the U.K. now we’ve been praising essential workers to a degree I don’t think we should have, considering many non essential workers were doing their essential job and staying at home. 

Now there are certain one track minded groups that are now saying sexism exists because more women have been furloughed than men? Now I could quite easily turn that around and say sexism exists because more men have been forced into essential work and are twice as likely to die. Sadly that kind of thinking wouldn’t sink it to those one track minded people.

My point being that things are a lot more complicated than often portrayed and often not as extreme as you first think

america is a country of immigrants

the country was born from theft, they stole the land fromGreat Britain and native American Indians.  

not an auspicious beginning.  

power is in the hand of the paleface, who speaks with forked tongue, therein is the problem

Is stupidity your other name. Or are you just being a troll.

• Paul R1 month agoReport

Not helpful as an answer.