I found my brother dead on the floor 2 days ago. Memorial is Monday. I dont think i can make it. Im about to explode. Any advice.?

Jesus F’n Christ. I can’t do this anymore. He was the only one that was there when everyone turned on me. I havent slept in 2 3 days. I havent stopped crying. Im such a short fuse im about to blow.

In John 10 : 34 Jesus said we are all God's . We are here to motivate ourselves to obey Mat. 5 : 48 GT .

Grieving is normal, necessary even.  Feel what you feel and come to terms with it as time goes on.  Go to the memorial.  It will help you grieve.  Plus it would show gratitude and respect for him.

Talk to your friends and family (if you can) about what you're feeling.  You don't have to carry this burden alone.

Seek professional help

Is this true or are you trolling because this is not funny?

• Tasm

You are in an unbelievably dark place right now. Maybe your brother can hear you. You might want to say some things to him and maybe he can help. 

• Francis1 month agoReport

I’m a skeptic of the paranormal, but uhm, i have had some strokes of good luck at work the last 2 shifts. And i felt a cold spot and a hand graze my back last night. Would you consider that he’s earned his wings? Its comforting, but not quite realistic. Comforting nonetheless.

RIP. He died 2 days ago and because of this you haven't slept in 2-3 days? What happened the day before he died to keep you from sleeping that night?

• Francis1 month agoReport

I called him out on something in a harsh way. I’m basically living with regret at this point.