Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

How hard is to be a Muslim during December?

Jews have Hannukah

Christians have Christmas

Pagans have Yule and Saturnalia

Atheists have Festivus

Buddhists and Hindus also celebrate Christmas because they believe in Jesus

But Muslims cannot celebrate anything, isn't it sad?

• Kin

What makes you think its hard being a Muslim during December? and What makes you think Muslims have no holidays or celebrations? I'm a Muslim and during December I look forward to shopping or giving gifts to old friends or the fact of being home with my loved ones is even better. Also, I have my own holidays that I celebrate and recently celebrated Eid few days ago after many Muslims around the world began fasting last month. And soon I will celebrate a second Eid Holiday and look forward to fasting again soon before the second Eid, to say goodbye to the Holy Month of Ramadan by fasting once more this month and will fast only 6 days.

Fasting 6 days this month is equivalent to one year of fasting or as if one has fasted an entire year of fasting just for fasting 6 days this month, God will give tremendous rewards! and we will celebrate a second Eid soon after one finishes his or her fasting of 6 days. It is something I am looking forward to and the Muslim will have 3 joys after fasting.The joy of breaking fast after fasting for the sake of the Lord the whole day the food will be truly a blessing, the joy the believer will have after death he or she will see their place in paradise they will enter through a gate in paradise just for people who fasted for the sake of God and the joy of seeing the Lord on the resurrection day.

I also the celebrate the Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, the formal commemoration celebration called Maulid, the observance of the birthday of the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, and its a holy month that is only for the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.

Please read the rest of my response in the comments, yahoo has issues showing.

• Kin
      1 month agoReport

And more God promises, more joys, and true happiness is found with God as well.

Who cares. 

Its sick to be a muslim anyway. 

• Kin
      1 month agoReport

you're sick get a life loser

Neither Buddhists nor Hindus celebrate Christmas or believe in Jesus, dishonest anonytroll.