Parents don't let me wear leggings?

Im a guy, 16. I want to wear leggings (sport) because they enhance my sport performance and experience, and because they feel good too. My parents think that leggins are for gays (I have nothing against homosexual) and they don't let me wear them, even if I buy them with my own money.How can I convince them that leggings are not a girl's clothing? They are sold at men's section too in sport stores

Tell them King James wears them

• Ya-Hoo

I always thought it was kind of gay when men wore them.

You are a down low ****** and your parents are well aware. You probably even take it in the butt.

• Jerry

Can you show them some pictures of well known professional athletes, maybe some tough looking NFL players? Ask someone like a PE teacher, coach, or even an athlete to speak to your parents for you? Offer to wear long baggy shorts over the tights?

oh dear  it's their  money

Listen to your parents.

They DO look gay. Just wait till you are 18 and out on your own. Then wear what you want.

Wait for two more years when you turn 18 and you can wear what you want.