Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Is everything in your city opened from being on lockdown?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

We never closed down where I am. Travelers are only allowed to come thru. They are not allowed to stop. I am on reserved land.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Some things opened with restrictions for a very short time and then we all got slapped with a curfew because some people think vandalism is the proper way to protest inequity. 

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not yet, but we're moving into a major re-opening phase this week.

• 1 month ago

not yet, fortunately the county east of us is slowly opening everything back up, I never thought I would go back to that county just to dine out at a restaurant.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No.  Many Bar & Restaurants are not and Bar alone have not reopened.  Several others types of business are not open yet.

• 1 month ago

I don't have time to look at every single business and see if they're open or not

& inquire whether if they had closed or not. It does seem to be picking up again,

but so too are covid cases/deaths and still yet to see a tRumpster wear a mask.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We're going to the green phase next Friday. But even then we're still supposed to wear face masks and practice social distancing in public. And all the annual summer events have been cancelled.

• 1 month ago

My city has partially re-opened with things like tables in restaurants have to be at lest six feet apart. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Everyone in my city, voluntarily locked down. We have a lot of cases of the virus.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they are not.  and if they are open, not to normal full capacity.  outdoor seating, and curbside pickups i think are available.  some salons are opening up as well.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.