trampoline incontinence?

Hi, 

I am a 24 female with no children. I have noticed whenever I jump on trampolines/ bouncy castles I pee myself a bit (even when I don't need a wee). 

I want to know if this is normal for people my age without children.

thanks, I hope you can help!

Incontinence can happen at any age and is more common in women than men.

What you are describing is called "stress" incontinence which happens during physical activity, such as jumping rope, jumping on a trampoline or even during running or other physical activity.  It can also happen when sneezing or coughing.  (or even laughing).

Just because you have not  had children doesn't mean you can't have incontinence issues.  

If your issues are mild - you could just use a panty liner or incontinence pad when you know you might be doing an activity that could cause a leak.

If your issues become more severe - you could discuss the issues with your doctor to see if there is a medical fix for your particular problems.  

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/str...

Stress incontinence can happen to anyone at any age. Women are more prone to it than men, but it happens in men too.

WTF?  If this is at all serious, I'd say you have mental issues to be connecting jumping to urinary problems.  If you have urinary problems at age 24 IRL, you would go see an actual doctor, instead of whinging about on here.  This just reads 100% bad trolling.  

• Emma561 month agoReport

You don't know anything about my mental health and it has absolutely nothing to do with you.  LOVE your bow tie, I bet you have the most gorgeous abs LOL