My coworker cussed at me should I report her? ?

My coworker was having a discussion with our other coworker (Lindsay) about something on the news and I asked her if she was a Trump supporter like Lindsay. She got REALLY offended and kinda snapped at me she said “my political standpoint is absolutely none of your g^d da#m business and I will not be having a political discussion with you in the office.” then she stormed off. I really didn’t appreciate being cussed and her tone. Should I go to HR and report her? 

My boss has a rule: no politics on the job. This has worked very well because he is at one end of the spectrum and I am at the other. We work very well together, because we don't annoy one another with comments that just make people uncomfortable.

You poor Snowflake, don't they have a safe room for you?

You should definitely report the matter to the HR. You can also find a new job. You have to update your CV and write it in the best possible way so that you get hired by a good employer. 

Give it up. She was a little rude, but you were too--and you need to realize that someone's political stance IS none of your business. Your question was intrusive and your reaction is WAY over the top. 

No, you need to grow up.

• L

GOOD for her!  You had NO right to say what you did to her.  Focus on the job you were hired to do and leave your co-workers alone.

She's right.  What makes you think that HR would support your nosiness.  It could get you fired.  Learn to shut up.

• DON W

It's usually bad to discuss politics at work.  While cussing is bad, I'd leave things as they are.  

If you want to keep your job, keep your mouth shut.   Initiating a political discussion with her was likely in violation of your company's anti-harassment policy.

Did those sticks and stones break your bones?